header image

Assignment #1

Hello everyone, my name is Nalicia Poonai and here is what I would like to share with you about myself. I was born in Guyana, educated in America and at age 25 I have been married 8 months to my boyfriend of 7 years. I stared college in 2003 as an Accounting major where we met my husband who later went on accomplishing a bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Hofstra University and CPA. I am a senior here at Queens graduating with a bachelor in Sociology and hopefully start my masters of education in the fall.

When I was asked to take a picture of something that describes me I was very lost not because I don’t know what I like but how can I put all these things together. After thinking about it for some time now, this is what I came up with. I really enjoy traveling to different countries and experiencing different cultures, site seeing and shopping. I have a love for Broadway shows and the environment. When I am not traveling or going to shows, I am cooking and baking for my families. I enjoy being with my family all the time and I am really looking forward to my own family in the future.

~ by nalicia21 on February 21, 2010.

One Response to “Assignment #1”

1. I like how you put all the things together for an “arranged” picture! Very creative.
    Thanks for sharing.